Currently listing 84 recipes in 75 categories!Latest Recipes
To purchase products or for information on products
Creative and delicious mouth-watering recipes!
1. Combine ingredients above in a high speed blender such as Vitamix or Blendtec or a good food processor:
2. Cover a cookie sheet (raised sides) with parchment paper (wax paper).
3. Once everything is pureed, pour the mixture onto the parchment lined cookie sheet.
4. Place in the freezer.
5. When the chocolate is hard remove and cut into small squares.
6. Place squares back into the refrigerator for storage.
Add freeze dried fruit powders such as raspberry, blueberry, strawberry, berry blend, or mango.
Add ½ cup fine, raw coconut flakes.
Add ¼ tsp. peppermint oil or 2 tsp. almond extract in place of the vanilla.
This recipe currently has 0 comments. Add your own comment in the right hand menu.
Other Recipes in this Category:
Rate this Recipe: Comment on this Recipe:
For spam prevention, enter code:
Recipe Cloud Tags (Created
Thank you, your comments will be reviewed shortly!