Currently listing 84 recipes in 75 categories!Latest Recipes
To purchase products or for information on products
Creative and delicious mouth-watering recipes!
This recipe currently has 0 pictures.
3 ½ cups Water
2 cups Black Forbidden Rice
1 (1 1/2-inch) piece Fresh Ginger, Peeled and Finely Chopped
2 tsp. Kosher Salt
1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive, Sesame Seed, or Marys Sautè oil
2 ½ cups (8 ounces) Snap Peas, Trimmed and Cut into 1-inch pieces
2 Peaches Pitted and Sliced
1/4 cup Coconut Vinegar (other mild vinegars may also be used)
1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive, Sesame Seed, or Marys Sautè oil
3 Tbsp. Honey
1 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
To prepare the rice:
1. In a medium saucepan, bring the water, rice, ginger, and salt to a boil over medium heat.
2. Reduce the heat to a simmer, cover the pan, and cook until the rice is tender, 30 to 45 minutes.
3. Remove the pan from the heat and set aside for 5 minutes.
4. Fluff with a fork and place in a large serving bowl.
5. In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
6. Add the snap peas and cook, stirring frequently, until slightly soft, about 2 minutes.
7. Add the peach slices and cook for 2 minutes.
8. Transfer the peas and peaches to the serving bowl.
To prepare the dressing:
9. In a medium bowl, whisk together the vinegar, oil, honey, and soy sauce until smooth.
10. Pour the dressing over the rice mixture and toss well. Serve warm or at room temperature.
This recipe currently has 0 comments. Add your own comment in the right hand menu.
Other Recipes in this Category:
Rate this Recipe: Comment on this Recipe:
For spam prevention, enter code:
Recipe Cloud Tags (Created
Thank you, your comments will be reviewed shortly!