Currently listing 84 recipes in 75 categories!Latest Recipes
To purchase products or for information on products
Creative and delicious mouth-watering recipes!
Any other colorful fruit you want to try
Ingredients for “Cashew Pudding”
1 cup – Raw Cashews
1/4 cup – Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
1/4 cup – Honey
Prepare fresh fruit:
1. Wash and slice fruit as desired.
2. Place all fruit in bowls and sprinkle each bowl with ¼ tsp. cinnamon. (You may want to drizzle this fruit with honey or sprinkle with coconut sap sugar if you like your fruit sweeter.)
Directions for “Cashew Pudding”
1. To make the orange cream, first pulse the cashews in a high speed blender until they are a fine powder.
2. Add the orange juice and honey and continue to pulse until well blended.
3. Top each bowl of fruit with a large serving spoon of “cashew pudding” and garnish with more fruit or fresh mint sprigs.
This recipe currently has 0 comments. Add your own comment in the right hand menu.
Other Recipes in this Category:
Rate this Recipe: Comment on this Recipe:
For spam prevention, enter code:
Recipe Cloud Tags (Created
Thank you, your comments will be reviewed shortly!