Currently listing 84 recipes in 75 categories!Latest Recipes
To purchase products or for information on products
Creative and delicious mouth-watering recipes!
Ingredients for Crust:
2 cups – Pecans
¼ cup – Dried Dates, soaked
2 Tbsp. – Raw Cacao Powder
Pinch of good Salt
Ingredients for Cheesecake Filling:
4 cups – Cashews, (soak in water while you are making the crust above)
1/2 cup – Honey
1 cup – Raw Cacao Butter (melted)
1/2 cup – Water (use soaking water from the cashews) may need up to 1 cup of water for the puree
1 tsp. – Vanilla
Ingredients for Chocolate-Mint Glaze:
1/2 cup – Raw Cacao Powder
1/2 cup – Raw Cacao Butter (melted)
1/4 cup – Honey
1/4 tsp. – Mint Extract
Directions for Crust:
1. Combine all "Crust" ingredients into your food processor and using the pulse setting chop them until they form a ball and everything is combined.
2. Grease your pie plate with either coconut oil or cacao butter.
3. Remove the ‘dough ball’ from the processor and spread out evenly in your pie plate, pressing it across the bottom and up the sides to form a crust.
4. Place your crust into the freezer to set while you make the cheesecake filling.
Directions for Cheesecake Filling:
1. Pour the "Filling" ingredients into a food processor. Process and slowly add more water if needed, not to exceed 1 cup. This is a fairly thick mixture! Be careful not to overheat in your processor. If your food processor is small, then do this in two batches.
2. Pour the mixture into the cooled crust of your pie plate.
3. Place it back into the freezer to set. It is ready for the glaze when solid and firm.
Directions for Chocolate-Mint Glaze:
1. Add "Glaze" ingredients into a bowl and mix until everything is combined.
2. Bring the firm “cheesecake” out of the freezer and pour the glaze on immediately.
3. Make sure you get it on evenly because the glaze will set-up quickly.
4. Return to the refrigerator until time to serve to your family or guests.
This recipe currently has 0 comments. Add your own comment in the right hand menu.
Other Recipes in this Category:
Rate this Recipe: Comment on this Recipe:
For spam prevention, enter code:
Recipe Cloud Tags (Created
Thank you, your comments will be reviewed shortly!