Currently listing 84 recipes in 75 categories!Latest Recipes
To purchase products or for information on products
Creative and delicious mouth-watering recipes!
This recipe currently has 0 pictures.
2 cups & 2 Tbsp. - Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
2/3 cup - Coconut Sap Sugar or Muscovado Sugar
1/2 tsp. - Baking Powder
1 package - (8 oz) Cream Cheese (divided)
2 - Eggs
3/4 cup - Milk (can use almond or Coconut Milk)
2 tbsp. - Coconut Oil, melted
1 tsp. - Vanilla Extract
1/2 cup - Dehydrated Coconut Flakes , unsweetened
1 cup - Whole-berry Cranberry Sauce (see recipe Great Cranberry Sauce from Scratch)
6 Tbsp. - Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
2 Tbsp. - Coconut Sap Sugar or Muscovado Sugar
2 Tbsp. - Butter (cold)
1. In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda. Cut in 3 oz. of
cream cheese until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
2. In another bowl, whisk 1 egg, milk and oil. Stir into crumb mixture until moistened.
3. Spread batter into a greased and floured 9 inch pan (regular or spring-form); Set aside.
4. In another bowl beat the remaining cream cheese with vanilla and remaining egg.
Carefully spread over batter. Sprinkle with Coconut. Dollop with cranberry sauce.
5. In a small bowl, combine flour and sugar, cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over the
6. Bake at 350°F for 50-60 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes.
7. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen. Cool completely. Store in the
refrigerator. Yield 12 servings.
This is a moist cake with a cream cheese filling and cranberry coconut topping. The holidays are such busy times, that I like to make something simple a day or two before that can be pulled out as a dessert, afternoon snack or quick breakfast as needed. Left by: Wilderness Family Naturals (18 Nov 2010)
Other Recipes in this Category:
Rate this Recipe: Comment on this Recipe:
For spam prevention, enter code:
Recipe Cloud Tags (Created
Thank you, your comments will be reviewed shortly!